Manifesto Studios was founded on three principles: To always do fantastic work, for clients we believe in, with a small team of superstars. We focus on quality and making a real impact to organisations and sectors we’re passionate about. We call this Designing Positive Futures.
We work with challenger brands spanning a deliberately broad range of sectors to keep things fresh, including, Lifestyle, Creative, Tech, Social Enterprises and Food & Drink. Making transformational improvements to their brand and communications through innovative ideas and designs.
We’re taking things to the next level and looking for a special person to call our Design Director who will be the driving force behind the studios creative. There is also the opportunity to grow into a Creative Director in the future. Your position allows our Founder & CD more space to have a helicopter view across all projects and the running of the studio.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly creative and strategic person to take their career to the next level. Using their passion and skills to lead projects, the team and clients, creatively towards more effective and award-winning solutions.
There’s a huge amount of talent, trust and passion in Manifesto Studios and we encourage each other to produce our best work as much as we support each other to balance how work fits into our lives.
- You are highly skilled at creatively leading projects, inspiring everyone in the studio, clients and suppliers.
- You have a stand out and diverse creative portfolio, showing solutions that are unique and relevant for each brief and client.
- You are an ideas designer. You get strategy and how to bring it to life creatively in fresh and exciting ways. With your eyes on effectiveness as much as creative accolades.
- Experience designing and delivering innovative ideas across a range of mediums. From Brand Identities, Campaigns, Websites, Digital Experiences, Social and Marketing Touchpoints.
- You actively input into strategies throughout the project and feed them into your beautifully executed projects.
- You are infectiously passionate and you’ve learned how to harness this energy and focus it on your priorities in juggling a range of projects in a busy and rewarding schedule.
- People enjoy working with you and you’ve been told you naturally gain trust and respect.
- Excellent and clear communicator used to reviewing team members work and building effective collaborations.
- You’re a great mentor and support those around you.
- You’re very comfortable giving and receiving feedback as you know the end result is the most important thing — being good is better than being right.
- You have a gift for presenting to clients and building confidence through the quality of your work and your honest approach.
- A clear understanding of the business challenges and realities clients and organisations face — and how to use creativity to solve them.
- Know how and when to challenge a brief.
- Proven experience building clear, engaging presentations that ensure ideas land with clients and projects keep momentum.
- Adept in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Keynote.
- 10 years + experience, including time at a leading studio.
- Remote working and flexibility in how you work.
- Opportunity to grow into a Creative Director with support and guidance.
- Unlimited holiday allowance after a year of employment.
- Free access to Self Space, world-class coaching and mental health support.
- £100 a month additional WFH allowance.
- As a member of the team, you’ll have an active role in deciding what we work on and how we grow.
- Working for a team who consider your wellbeing and career growth as important as the award-winning work we produce.
How to apply
Send a tailored and relevant CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We really appreciate the time spent on all applications but due to our current capacity (and why we’re hiring for this role!) we’re unable to come back to every email. Please only email once and we will follow up if your application is successful and feels like a great fit for this role.
Best of luck 🤘🏽