Why we make a good team:
We are a design consultancy focused on helping our clients meet the challenges they face in today’s connected world. We work with some of the World’s best known brands. Our instinctive approach helps them consider new ways to connect with and engage their audiences.
We are looking for motivated and pro-active Digital Designers to join our growing team in London. The main aim of your role will be to conceptualise, design and produce creative work across all digital media for a range of client accounts.
- passionate with a love of ideas based design with high craft values
- experienced in user-centred design and the opportunities digital media affords branding, marketing, web design, experiential design and social media
- well-versed in brands and branding
- methodical and focused in the way you work
- a clear communicator with good organisational and planning skills
- team-oriented with the ability to empathise with your colleagues and our clients’ needs
- proactive with a good attention to detail
- flexible to the changing needs of your colleagues and our clients
- happy to adopt a flexible working approach—partly in the studio and partly from home
We are keen to hear from designers with varying levels of experience from junior to senior. You’ll have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite including Adobe XD and supporting software for prototyping. You’ll be experienced in working within a creative team and understanding approaches to delivering brand, design and digital projects. You’ll be confident and familiar with the unique approach of small creative organisations working with varied and changing programs of work for commercial clients. You’ll be passionate about delivering great creative work. You’ll be familiar with being managed by and taking direction from senior team members responsible for the strategic and account direction of client accounts.
How to apply
To discover more please drop us a line with your CV in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put ‘Digital Designer’ in the subject heading.