WRB is a design studio specialising in brand identity and web design.
We’re based in West Dulwich, South London, and work on interesting projects where we can to make an impact. The majority of our work is with smaller, local businesses but we also have larger multinational clients; one day you might be designing a local sole trader’s first brand identity and squarespace website, and another you might be working on a detailed design system for a large established brand.
We’re looking for an excellent mid-senior level designer to work on multiple projects, support ongoing client work, and help to grow the business in general.
This would be perfect for an experienced, London based designer. We’re happy to consider applications from people who want to work full time or part time, and can be flexible around hours (to fit around childcare, for example). Ideally we would like someone to work at least 3-4 days per week and would prefer someone to join us in our lovely West Dulwich office (in line with government advice).
About the Role
We’re looking for an integral member of our small team. You’ll be involved in every aspect of WRB; from branding design and website design, to supporting business development and managing relationships with existing clients. You’ll enjoy the variety this brings, as well as using your excellent design and people skills to keep our clients and network of freelancers happy.
You’ll thrive off getting stuck into the following:
- Brand Identity Design – creating original logos and identity concepts, artworking assets and producing brand guidelines.
- Web Design – producing designs for simple, modern websites based on well thought out UX, with a content first approach (using Sketch).
- Squarespace Websites – helping customise templates, add content and launch sites. (add CSS, html, JS etc)
- Print Design – working on layouts for stationery and other print materials, including artworking for print, and production of templates for MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with the design director, clients, brand strategists, copywriters and others in our network.
- Present work to clients, manage feedback and maintain positive relationships.
- Help shape and implement WRB’s marketing strategy.
- Support sales and business administration.
- Help streamline processes and support WRB as we grow.
- An excellent mid-senior level designer with a passion for both branding and website design, and who enjoys designing from scratch, as well as helping existing brands grow.
- A multitasker who is adept at juggling multiple projects with fast turnaround times, producing high quality work in limited time.
- A people-person who will be a great ambassador for WRB Design, both with prospective and existing clients, and with our wider network.
- London based.
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Canva, Word and Powerpoint.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience using Squarespace CMS would be very useful.