We are on the hunt for a highly creative and forward-thinking Midweight Designer.
Someone to help produce original ideas for creative briefs, create and craft brand identities and support the overall creative output in the studio.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of 4+ years experience in a creative agency.
- You’re a problem solver and enjoy finding fresh, new and innovative ways of looking at delivering creative
- You’re a creative thinker and doer.
- You can present ideas & concepts in an articulate and engaging manner
- You have versatile creative abilities (we have a wide variety of clients and types of work)
- You have strong graphic design and typography skills (advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite)
- You are proactive team player who can work collaboratively in a small team
- You are eager to learn new skills and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- You have great attention to detail
- You have an understanding of production and print processes
It would be greatly beneficial if you have experience in either digital design (Responsive website design principles, Adobe XD, Email design and Wireframing etc.) or motion graphics (After effects animation, dynamic typography and editing in Premiere etc.).
A bit about us:
As a boutique award winning Top 50 design agency, we punch above our weight and boast a roster of high profile client work for the likes of Canon, Heathrow, EY, Sony, JPMorgan, RBS, Nespresso, Zurich and Kenwood, as well as numerous niche SMEs. We also work internationally across Europe and South East Asia and have big ambitions so we’ll be wanting a creative designer with solid creative agency experience - ideally across some of our key client sectors – Financial Services, Technology, FMCG, and Travel.
You’ll find our team is a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people, but empowers us to deliver career-defining work. All this means we need more brilliant people. People who will enthusiastically get stuck in with the next exciting part of our story.
We are in the process of switching to a hybrid studio/home working model and our head office is based in Guildford and (when things return to normal!) you will be expected to be in the office for at least 2 days a week, possibly more depending on projects.
You can expect to work in a fun, relaxed, creative and inspiring environment with a bunch of equally talented, ambitious creative types. You will also receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year, pension, company bonus and your birthday off as an extra days holiday.