Morse Studio is a design consultancy specialising in visual identity and brand experience for a variety of international clients across a broad range of sectors. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of our small creative team, starting in October.
You are a highly-creative, enthusiastic and organised graphic designer with experience in brand identity, digital design, and print. You are a strong conceptual thinker with excellent visualisation skills and a passion for typography. We're looking for someone who's comfortable contributing to all parts of the design process, from research, strategy and concept generation through to implementation and art-working, and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
Please note: The ability to work remotely is essential for this role, as is the availability for regular client meetings in London.
Essential for this role
- 1–3 years experience in a design role
- Excellent Adobe CC skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Able to attend regular client meetings in London
- A varied and intelligent approach to concept generation
- A sensitive eye for detail
- Ability to take creative lead on small projects
- Ability to follow instruction and develop existing designs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open to constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- A bonus if you have experience in wayfinding, 3D modeling, UX/UI or animation