This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Creative Designer and Content Creator who understands the lifecycle of a campaign, who will obsess over the details and produce stunning creative outputs in response to the brief. A Content Creator that gets excited by conceiving, creating, and delivering campaigns from start to finish.
Your focus will be to support and grow our brand and sister companies, building creative campaigns that increase brand awareness and market share. You will need to have the mind of a marketeer and the creative ability of a talented designer, but you will always be supported by your peers and the creative team around you at Pro:Direct.
What we need you to do as a Graphic Designer:
• Designing rich and engaging design solutions.
• Confidently articulate & communicate your vision and creative ideas to the wider team.
• Take ownership, work independently, and self-manage work to meet all design deadlines.
• Delivering web design solutions on time and of perfect quality.
• Lead campaigns from concept through to delivery.
• Resolve design issues for the team and help with workflows.
• Responsible for producing new ideas and concepts for more complex projects.
• Ensure smooth delivery of projects.
• Have the ability to produce Content shoots for both AV and 2D.
Your skills as a Graphic Designer:
• Design qualification – degree or equivalent.
• Relevant experience i.e., using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• A collaborative working style.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and co-workers.
• Able to work to a high level of creativity, accuracy and technical ability.
• Takes critique constructively and uses feedback to improve creative solutions.
What we look for in our team:
• To add cultural and professional value to the team
• Be 100% yourself – we are genuine and love what we do
• Passion … without it we would not be where we are today
• A true team player – we work hard and play hard together
• We don’t have time for lone wolves – we build everything together
• A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
What you get:
• PDS has a vibrant & passionate culture, reinforced by regular social touch points, in and out of work.
• Casual work attire.
• We offer 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with length of service.
• Our staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for themselves & family members.
• Take advantage of our generous staff discount up to 30%.
• We have a ‘Refer a friend’ policy, with bonus rewards for successful referrals.
• Seasonal shut down over the Christmas period with an extra day of leave.
• Based in the heart of Devon, we have rolling green hills, sandy beaches, and mysterious moorlands as far as locations go you can’t beat the Southwest.
A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product, and service. Our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athletes worldwide with the best choice of products. We make it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we strive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and sport products as much as we do. We are a hard-hitting and lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.