We are on the look out for a senior designer to join our London studio. They could be a mid, looking to take the next step, or a freshly minted snr looking for the next challenge.
You'll love the entire design process; from ideation to implementation, no matter what medium. Above all you'll want to help nurture the talent in our tight-knit team, collaborate on world-class projects, work with global clients, contribute to our studio, its reputation, and most of all its culture.
- You are confident to lead and step up.
- You are driven by great design and creativity.
- You are a thinker and problem solver.
- You seek excellence in everything you do.
- You have exceptional design skills – first and foremost as a brand design but have additional skill(s) in either Motion, 3D, Processing, UI or alike.
- You are keen to collaborate not only with your fellow designers but also strategists and programme managers.
- You are fluent in English, and other languages are a plus too.
- You’re excited about joining a close knit international team and work with clients from all over the world.
- You have a right to work in the UK.
- 4/1 office / home
- Half day Friday
- 10 days of remote working each year
- 26 days of leave per year
- Health care