Midweight Digital Designers (Content/Newsletters)
We’re currently searching for talented and enthusiastic midweight digital designers (content/newsletters) who are looking for their next permanent role, ideally with experience working in the luxury lifestyle brand sector.
Our client is a global media brand with offices worldwide, this position being based on-site 5 days a week at their headquarters in London. Covering a variety of outlets such as print, audio, online and newsletters, the brand is recognised for incisive coverage of current affairs, business, culture and design to name but a few.
You’ll be responsible for leading design in the digital team to deliver inspiring, high-impact work that is driven by the needs of the business while keeping the customer in mind. Day-to-day, you’ll be working closely with the senior digital manager on newsletters, social content, small bespoke webpages and more.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years experience working as a digital designer with B2C digital-product experience at a digital agency or in-house.
- Confident using Sketch/Figma and Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong skills in typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition and layout and a keen eye for mobile-first/responsive web and newsletter design.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to explain your thoughts on usability, engagement and business/user needs.
- Additional skills in After Effects, Keynote, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Excel, HTML and CSS are a bonus.
How to apply
If that's you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.