We're offering a varied and influential role in our small, well-established London studio.
Based in the heart of Farringdon, we partner with brands of all shapes and sizes across a diverse range of projects and sectors. Variety is the spice of life here, so we're looking for a designer who is web and digital savvy, but versatile enough to take on visual identity development, branding, or print design. You will not be pigeon-holed here.
You'll work on briefs from initial concept through to execution, delivering creative solutions for projects across multiple accounts. Many are corporate B2B but there’s a balance and always fun to be had.
Is this you?
- You're friendly, self-motivated, and proactive
- You're always prepared to take on new challenges
- You're super-efficient and have a genuine desire to simply produce great work, whatever you turn your hand to
- You're UK-based and able to work in London (hybrid available)
You can demonstrate:
- around three years experience of industry experience
- a strong design portfolio showing that you have solved client problems in a clear and elegant manner
- website design and digital experience
- branding/visual identity and print design experience
- an ability to develop concepts all the way through to completion
- confidence in articulating design and creative work
- confidence in liaising with clients, partners, and suppliers
Your software skills/experience:
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Knowledge of user experience prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Marvel, and InVision
- An understanding of Keynote or Powerpoint for creating presentations
The role offers you:
- the opportunity to work with an eclectic roster of clients large and small, across sectors and disciplines
- autonomy to work on projects from start to finish and to take the lead on all aspects of design and creativity within the studio
- a collaborative and supportive environment
- flexible working hours, with a hybrid option that blends time in the studio with working from home
- a genuine opportunity to develop the role and progress
How to apply
Please send us samples of your best work + CV and a brief note as to why this role excites you to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to hear from you!