Founded in 2007, Breed is a London-based creative agency representing a select but high-impact coterie of talents.
As a Marketing Executive at Breed you will work closely with our Founder to introduce and develop new clients and contacts, as well as liaising with existing ones. You will be responsible for creating engaging content for our website, social media, marketing and new business.
You will be passionate about, and have a thorough understanding of, the creative industry and the inspirational graphic designers, photographers, illustrators and animators that work within it.
Please note that this is a part-time office role (2 days a week) and is not suitable for artists or illustrators.
- Research new business opportunities and contacts
- Update contact emails for client groups
- Manage and update contact database
- Keep website up to date by uploading imagery and copy to website features
- Upload images and new work to website folios
Content & Social Media
- Write social media content
- Post new content on social media
- Research and contact 5 feature/interview opportunities per month
- Research and contact Podcast of the Month opportunities
- Research new marketing opportunities
- Demonstrable interest in New Business, Marketing or Advertising
- Excellent creative, writing, and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Proven experience in using all social media platforms and confident in using them effectively
- Confident in working independently
- Basic understanding of Photoshop
- Hardworking, flexible, and able to adapt to different styles of working
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Well organised with the ability to think ahead
- Calm and composed when working under pressure
- Passionate about arts and attending exhibitions
How to apply
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: If You Could – Breed