We’re looking for a UK-based experienced Digital Creative Director to join our fully remote team to work on a variety of brand and web projects for our clients across the globe.
Wunderdogs is a brand consultancy and accomplice to high-growth companies who want to shake up their industry. We specialize in fast and focused research, strategy, graphic and web design and development.
From one-off-digital projects to full website designs, no two Wunderdogs projects are the same: if you’re a creative who enjoys variety in what you do, the diverse nature of our work is sure to keep you on your toes. We’re looking for an art director excited by the opportunity to support our team on our brand & web design creative and elevate our work to the next level.
Visual Identities and Digital Platforms form a core part of our business therefore a passion for and extensive experience in identity and web design is a must. Our ideal candidate will have a strong visual sense, an analytical mind, a good eye for detail and portfolio to back it up.
We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge and is comfortable working to tight deadlines when required. You will be joining us during an exciting time and will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, often for different clients. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
Types of clients we work with:
- Innovation-driven early- and growth stage B2B software companies (60%)
- D2C brands and e-commerce (20%)
- Impact organizations spanning sustainability, education, diversity and equity (10%)
- 7+ years of design experience
- 5+ years of digital or web design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design or successful portfolio to back you up; strong graphic and web work is a must
- Enviable cross-channel conceptual ability
- Strong art directional craft skills to work alongside designers and make vision reality
- Ability to tackle all projects - large and small - with excitement
- Strong presentation skills for client and team presentations
- Ability to defend work with passion but pragmatism
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Fluent English proficiency
- Ability to work at least 4 business hours in Pacific Standard Time
- Self-motivation in a remote professional environment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Interest in design trends, UX design, creative technology, and digital marketing
- Diverse team (team members are based in San Francisco, Seattle, Belgrade, Tunis, London, Edinburgh)
- Exciting projects from all over the globe
- Project-based bonuses
- Fully remote (travelling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Salary is commensurate with experience and market rate at candidate's location