Bureaux, a multi-disciplinary creative design studio, is looking for an experienced 2D motion graphics artist and video editor to create/edit studio and location product videos.
As an motion graphics editor, you will have proven experience in motion graphics and video editing using programs such as After Effects and Creative Suite.
About the Role.
Working with our in house creative director, videographer and project planner you will
- Participate in brainstorm and creative meetings with team.
- Edit footage to produce videos that match the projects aim.
- Animating titles, motion graphics, logo animations.
- Create general social assets.
- Help put together shot lists and motion references.
- Pitch fresh, creative motion and editing styles
We're a small creative collective based in Miami, Florida with a passion for crafting exceptional visual experiences. Our core specialities are 3D motion graphics, websites, identities, and branding.
- Proven 2+ years of motion graphics experience.
- Excellent knowledge of After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of advanced animation techniques/methods
- Ability to create dynamic animations of text, shapes, illustrations, etc.
- 1+ years of video editing experience.
- Ideally located in Miami, however REMOTE IS OK.
We're looking for someone to join full-time.
Compensation depends highly on your experience and ability to perform. Paid days off.
If you're looking to relocate to Miami, we can help with relocation as well.