We are looking for an experienced Music Video Producer to join KODE, starting ASAP. This is a full-time position working from within our Mitchell Street office near Old Street.
You will join our music video department on multiple projects and bidding on jobs. The chosen candidate will be working with the music team, dealing with record labels, management companies and our roster of directors.
This is an opportunity to be part of an established, family-style company that creates work across multiple mediums including advertising, music, photography, short film, emerging technology and post production.
We are a multi-award-winning production studio, founded by five friends with a simple mission - to put our stamp on the industry as a new-generation creative company. We represent a diverse and inclusive roster of Directors and Photographers.
- A good knowledge of production Roles
- A good understanding of Pre-Production > Production > Post Production
- A good understanding of using typical production paperwork templates
- Proficiency in Mac and Microsoft Office
- Good Organisation Skills
- Keen Eye for Detail
- The ability to work across numerous projects simultaneously
- Passion for video production and music
- Familiar with the latest Social Media platforms/trends/films
- A can-do attitude
- Good communication skills – Ability to communicate professionally and confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors and suppliers.
- Producing music videos and music content
- Assisting the music video EP with budgeting, bidding and scheduling
- Regular communication with our roster of directors, including working with them on treatments, ensuring they’re suitable and doable on budget
- Communicating with clients both during bidding and production
- Occasionally attending shoots as EP in the UK and internationally
- Reporting to our director’s rep’s both in the UK and US
- Working with both the in-house team and external crew
- Ensuring external producers follow KODE’s protocols including job confirmations, paperwork and payment terms
- Quality Control
KODE celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need any further assistance regarding an in-person interview, please inform us so that we can make necessary arrangements to meet your requirements to the best of our abilities.
How to apply
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to email@example.com. We’re looking to hold interviews ASAP. Thanks!