Assistant Producer ATV
Albourne was established in London in March 1994 as an independent advisor specializing in alternative assets. Albourne’s mission is to empower our clients to be the best investors that they can be, by providing advisory services, research, implementation support and data, news & analytics. With over 300 clients including leading public and corporate pension plans, endowments, foundations, family offices, sovereign wealth funds and financial intermediaries in 29 countries and 36 US States, we benefit from the quality and scale of our clients, who have over $600bn1 invested in alternative assets. Albourne is one of the largest alternatives advisory firms, with 500+ employees, including 3272 analysts, in 11 offices around the world.
Albourne strives to be a sustainable company with three main goals: 1) Aspiring to be a multi-generational firm with broad internal ownership and a Partnership structure; 2) Treating our employees and clients fairly; and 3) Advocating for positive change for its benefit and for the alternative investment industry – best practices have always been a defining part of who we are.
Albourne TV (or “ATV”) is the firm’s in-house production team which sits within the Communications Group. The Assistant Producer will shoot video, edit ATVs media footage and deliver the edit to receive feedback and then publish. The objective will be to edit the videos, upload them to Brightcove and to distribute the link to the interviewee for approval, the same day the interview takes place, or in any event within a target of 24 hours of the clip having been recorded. The Assistant Producer is responsible for films from start to finish. This role also includes the artist and practical collaboration for any overall ATV projects/improvements needed.
With guidance from the Head of Communications and other relevant Partners and the Production Manger, identify, recruit and coordinate filming of ATV manager interviews (and bios where needed).
• Editor for UK video
• Camerawork and shooting of UK videos
• Work on feature videos when needed; this includes the active collaboration with the lead of the video on scripting, theme choices and meeting deadlines.
• Accompany interviewer to manager visits to record, and thereafter edit, send media to
Head of Communications and interviewer for approval, upload clips to Brightcove, make any further edits necessary and chase final approval from all necessary parties.
• Support in the creation of graphics, branding and other visual design
• Responsible for the final turnaround time of the video from start to finish
• Active involvement in co-ordinating of and scheduling of the ATV pipeline, and the final sign off process, including chasing sign offs from all necessary parties.
• Learn the basics of Albourne, including its offerings, initiatives and strategies covered
• Keep studio tidy and equipment in good working order
• Coordinate and collate archive of films to highlight newer material
• Liaise with colleagues in other teams to produce ATV output locally and globally
• Pick up work from other team members when needed to reach deadlines.
• Help improve ATV processes, systems and procedures
• Maintain/keep abreast of developments with software used
• Report potential conflicts to compliance and work with compliance to ensure that conflict disclosures appear on written research reports.
• Other ad hoc tasks/ projects as necessary
• Premiere Pro experience
• After effects experience (desirable)
• Script writing experience (desirable)
• Attend ATV /Communications Group meetings and offsite meetings
• Some travel
• Comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals and other Albourne Policies and procedures, including email filing within HFDB and HFDB Calendar
• Attend company events as directed
Benefits & Perks:
• Discretionary bonus
• Private medical insurance
• Company sponsored professional development
• Wellness program (e.g., fitness tracking devices, yoga classes, inter-office competitions)
• Social events and Champagne Fridays
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Service recognition days
• Life insurance
• Tax-efficient benefits (cycle to work, season ticket loan)
• Workplace pension scheme.
At Albourne we believe a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, feels valued and respected.
All reasonable facilities will be provided for applicants and staff with disabilities to enable them to perform their roles.