We're on the hunt for an experienced Design Director to join our London studio in the heart of Covent Garden.
Have you worked in the best agencies, on the world’s best brands? Are you longing for a role where you can really make a difference? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
As well as the usual requirements for a Design Director, we are also looking for someone with:
• A solid understanding of Brandworld/VIS/360° branding
• A strong portfolio of global FMCG and consumer brand work
A BIT ABOUT US:
• 300+ strong global design agency
• 100% independent
• 23 years young
• 5 studios around the world
Bulletproof is a creative powerhouse run by creatives—a place where liked-minded individuals come together to deliver brilliant ideas. Truly independent, we pride ourselves on shunning convention and getting sh*t done; above all, we march to the beat of our own drum.
You don’t need a degree to get a job at Bulletproof: we choose talent over title and seek people with energy, passion and soul.
At Bulletproof we have three core beliefs:
WE BELIEVE GREAT IDEAS CHANGE THE WORLD...
We believe in the power of design to influence human behaviour, affect change and pierce conventions.
WE BELIEVE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE...
That true collaborative spirit creates a compelling, infectious energy that delivers outstanding commercial results.
We believe naivety keeps you relentlessly curious, open to possibilities and leads to purer, more interesting and uncharted solutions.
As a Design Director at Bulletproof, you will...
• Creatively lead and present all of your projects
• Review creative team members when required
• Brief illustrators, lettering artists and general suppliers
• Input and build thought processes for presentations
• Lead briefings and design critiques
• Work in collaboration with client service peers
• Actively input on design strategy process, including learning Bulletproofs strategic tools
• See jobs through from concept to print
• Act as a creative leader, inspiring and guiding your creative team on each project
• Art direct photo-shoots
How to apply
If you like the sound of Bulletroof and think you'd be the perfect fit for the Design Director role, drop us a line with your portfolio and a bit about yourself to email@example.com
Applications will close on November 20, 2021.
We are always looking for fresh minds to join our dynamic team, so if this role isn't quite right for you, take a look at our other vacancies at https://www.wearebulletproof.com/careers/