Who we are:
We’re Rowdy Studio, a full-service agency specialising in brand strategy, design and activation.
We believe in noise and order. Our approach is all about blending sound strategy with loud ideas. The big thinking with the practical outputs. Generating the noise that helps brands stand out, with the order that makes it tangible.
All in all, building brands that drive business objectives and make meaningful connections with audiences.
We’re a team of logic lovers, daring dreamers and goal getters. Each bringing something varied and valuable to the party.
Who we need:
A mid-weight designer who is a creative and strategic thinker and loves getting into the design detail. As part of a small team you’ll work closely with the creative director and design team across client work and internal work to help raise our profile and build our reputation.
It’ll suit someone who:
- Loves creative and strategic thinking.
- Has a keen interest in branding and building visual narratives.
- Takes initiative and brings ideas to the table.
- Is very comfortable leading design work and being client facing.
- Has experience mentoring and supporting younger members of the team.
- Likes wearing the many hats that come with being part of a small team.
- Is reliable, enthusiastic and a teamplayer.
- Is organised, efficient and comfortable adapting across varying budgets and deadlines.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Create and push for the highest standards of work.
- Find solutions that are creative but also solve business problems.
- Generate unique ideas.
- Support and mentor others to do the same.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
- Presenting work across different stages of a project.
- Confidently communicate ideas and distill feedback from clients.
You’ll have 4+ years experience with a diverse portfolio. Demonstrating branding experience is what really counts. You’ll have experience working with small and large clients that mix between corporate, start-up and boutique. We look for strong verbal and visual narrative so strong presentation skills are a must.
How to apply
Please send your CV & Portfolio to: email@example.com