The Junior Designer role at Stereo requires a complete understanding of the creative process from briefing to delivery. You will be comfortable coming up with concepts and creative ideas. A drive for creating stunning visuals for a range of clients with strong organisational and communication skills and up to date knowledge of the latest design trends and a creative flair and eye for design detail. We work across a number of different sectors and a variety of project types at Stereo, so creative flexibility with a digital focus is a must.
Proven ability to adopt a positive self-motivated, methodical, problem solving approach to work. Confident working to deadlines and achieving defined goals. You will have excellent presentation, organisational and time management skills.
A thorough knowledge and understanding of the creative process for ideation, branding, motion, digital and print is desirable. There is also an expectation that you have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to directors and team members alike. We want someone with a genuine interest in lifestyle / fashion and sport focused brands plus having your finger on the pulse for current trends and ideas.
Support Mid and Senior Designers across all teams with effective, on-brief workCreate a range of progressive design solutions with a digital focusHave a flexible approach to briefs and remain team-mindedHave the drive and desire to grow within StereoAbility to follow campaign guidelines precisely.
Junior Designer with design degree a love of ideas, branding and digital designExcellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with internal team.Team player.Passionate, motivated and extremely creativeGood presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to colleagues.Art Direction, voice your ideas and present ideas and creative concepts to your peers.A passion and enthusiasm for ideas, concepts, design, with a creative flair.Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.Accuracy and attention to detailStrong ideation, typography, layout & technical skills.
- 23 Days Holiday (basic)
- Extra Holiday Day per year of service (up to 5 years service)
- Day off on your birthday
- Summer Hours July & August (Half Day Friday)
- Closed over the entire Christmas period
Learning & Culture
- Flexible Hybrid working model (x2 Mandatory days in the studio)
- Monthly Stereo Sessions (Learning Opportunities with Guest Speakers)
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Quarterly Team lunch/breakfast
Wellbeing & Health
- BUPA Employee Assistance (free, 24-hour confidential helpline service)
- x1 Paid Volunteer Day
- New business bonus based on a % of the profit on the project for up to one year
- Intro recruitment bonus for successfully bringing friends / peers into the business £1,000 (Upon successful 3 month probation meeting).