We're looking for an organized and driven project manager to help us facilitate growth and structure within our team!
Who is SuperHi?
SuperHi’s mission is to make creative education, better designed. We give the creative and curious the tools and techniques to bring their ideas and their work to life online.
We currently teach practical skills in code, design, and project management in a real-world way. We're proud that our current students are 51% female, 1% non-binary, and 48% male from a wide range of backgrounds and over 90 countries, and we have one of the highest Net Promoter Score of any online business in the world.
Over 2022, we'll be opening up the SuperHi platform to let people get paid for sharing their creative skills. We will be creating a range of brand new products that aren't part of the current SuperHi ecosystem and don't exist on the internet currently.
We’re a proudly remote team with people located worldwide. We are a fast-growing startup that recently raised a Series A round of investment to build these new tools. We are backed by world-class VCs such as Framework, Designer Fund, Expa, Torch Capital, and Reach Capital.
You’ll be working closely with cross-functional partners to bring ideas to life. Additionally, you will be the main support for the team as they concept, build and deliver on product and customer needs. You will report to our product and operations manager.
- Support internal and external programs that are designed to improve the experience of SuperHi products
- Support using analytics tools to present key metrics to the team regularly
- Support setting KPIs and OKRs, and writing simple requirements, project plans, scopes of work, tasks and user stories, and timelines
- Support project managing hiring, employee development initiatives, customer demands, and product requirements
- Create and maintain project documentation such as briefs, task cards, schedules, status reports, and knowledge hubs
- Ensures the right stakeholders are engaged in the right method at the right time
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and working sessions
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time
- This is a remote role though we're ideally looking for candidates between UTC-6 (Central Time, USA) to UTC+1 (Central European Time) to overlap with who you'll be working with.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Proficient in project management tools (we use Notion!)
- Strong attention to detail – your cover letter should include the word “cherry” somewhere – and the ability to multitask
- A willingness to try and test new processes and methods
- Self-motivated and self-managing with exceptional time management skills
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Genuine interest in people – you love engaging with and learning about others
- An interest in creative skills and education
- Experience working remotely in a company covering several timezones
- Experience working in a growing startup environment
- Proven work experience as a project manager
SuperHi tries to be a forward-thinking, progressive company. We were a remote company from the start (years before lockdown), and we are currently working 4-day work weeks.
- A competitive, fair salary – we have a salary calculator to ensure fairness
- Health, dental and vision insurance for US-based employees
- Stipend to get a workspace local to you
- 25 vacation days a year on top of public holidays in your country
- Your own virtual credit cards for both equipment and education
Plus a lot more! Our handbook is also public if you want to read more about how we work.
How we hire
We want you to meet with a variety of people from different teams and get a sense of what it’s like to work together. This means our interview process takes a bit more time than most places.
Our first interview is a conversational-style interview. The best way to prepare for this is to spend some time reflecting on all of the experiences you've had and the things you've done to bring you to the point you're at today. It's more of a two-sided conversation than us "grilling" you.
Next, you'll receive a test. It won't be a long test — just a couple of hours maximum — and you'll be fairly paid for your time.
Then you'll meet several members of the team, so you can get to know the people you could be working with and the problems they’re currently solving.
We make a decision after collecting lots of feedback from our various and diverse team members. The hiring team will take the time to meet and discuss and will come back to you with a decision.
Who you'll work with
- Navya Dev, Product Manager
- Ryan Smith, Technical Research Director
- Chris Lawrence, Technical Director
- André Cândido, Art Director
- ...along with the rest of the SuperHi team and the whole of the SuperHi community!
We know companies say this (and sometimes don't mean it) but we are a 100% equal opportunities employer. We welcome anyone from any gender, race, sexuality, ability, background, age, etc. to apply. Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to SuperHi. Our students come from all walks of life and our team should reflect that too.