Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our Creative team and elevate our brand voice.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Easy. That’s the one word that guides everything we do at DICE. We want to make live entertainment easy for everyone – but if we don’t communicate clearly, we change nothing. You’ll create brand messaging that resonates with fans, creators and partners and helps to bring about a revolution in this industry.
- Writing copy that stands out at any touchpoint
- Building out messaging for key audiences, from fans to artists to investors
- Thinking strategically about how words build trust
- Working with other teams on high impact projects
- Pitching ideas
- A clear communicator
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Known for putting your bold ideas to the test
- Willing to challenge tradition
- Proven world-class writing skills
- Experience with leading music, culture or tech brands
- A strategic brain with a keen eye for detail
- If you’ve coached other writers in the past that’s great, but not essential
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.