Anyways Creative are on the lookout for an ambitious and experienced New Business Manager to join the team, working closely with the Head of New Business and Partnerships to develop new business and support existing growth.
We are looking for someone who has a strong knowledge of both the creative industry and brand communications landscape, coupled with a demonstrated ability in identifying and securing new business opportunities. Someone who will champion growth for Anyways Creative - driving the agency forward and broadening its footprint in the creative landscape. The ideal candidate will be energetic and passionate about driving new business and growth for the agency. Someone who loves working in a team and is eager to learn and gain more experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience, preferably from an agency new business background
- Target orientated with experience supporting or leading new business conversations
- Strong commercial understanding. You will possess an ability to mobilise internal teams for delivery of proposals as well as be able to assess different shaped commercial opportunities
- Excellent communicator with both clients, collaborators and internal teams and good people skills
- Strong presentation skills in order to represent the agency in new business meetings. We’ll look to you to be an informed and passionate voice for Anyways Creative
- A strong grasp of the industry new business landscape; movement, patterns and trends in order to continually inform Anyways Creative’s approach and ensuring that we cut through
- An understanding of strategy and creative, and an ability to interrogate both in conversations with clients and internal teams
- Highly organised and quick to respond to the timescales set by prospective clients
- Working with the Head of New Business and Partnerships to define Anyways Creative’s ongoing new business strategy and to deliver on this
- Actively seeking and securing new business opportunities
- Assessing incoming opportunities in conjunction with the Head of New Business and Partnerships; speaking with clients on a regular basis and building relationships
- Building and updating lists of target brands, researching their current/future requirements
- Creating and coordinating personalised proposals for clients to effectively communicate the Anyways Creative offering, with assistance from internal teams
- Lead and manage the completion of the new business process from request for information through to final pitch stage
- Conducting thorough fact finds with all enquiries to ensure a full brief is taken and the client needs are understood
- Responsible for ensuring we capitalise on internal resources to power our responses
- Collaborating with Marketing and New Business Manager to develop sales collateral that facilitates a more efficient new business process
- Pro-actively follow up with prospective clients including meetings, calls etc.
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Salary: £30,000 - £39,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Reporting Into: Head of New Business and Partnerships
- Level: Mid-level
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm (Flexible hours between 8am - 7pm)
- Studio Location: Unit 1, 25 Downham Road, London, N1 5AA
- Application Deadline: 6pm, 3rd September
- Start Date: October
Due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, Anyways teams are working remotely with the option to use our studio based in Haggerston, London, for those who need it most. The company is supporting individuals to work from where they feel most comfortable for the remainder of 2021.
As part of our equality policy - we are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encourouging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - we welcome enquiries from everyone.