Brody Associates is a London-based design studio specializing in identity, typography, and creative direction across all platforms. Founded by Neville Brody in 2014, we collaborate with the world’s biggest brands, celebrated institutions, and dynamic start-ups.
We are looking to appoint a part-time (Monday - Wednesday) Studio Runner and Admin Assistant to work under the direction of our Business Director, and alongside both the CEO/Creative Director and Project Manager. You will be at the beating heart of the physical studio space to help ensure projects and collaborations run smoothly and effectively. This is a fast-paced entry level position for those looking to develop their skill set quickly and looking for a career in Studio Admin and Management.
The role will be responsible for;
• Supporting diary management
• Day to Day running of the physical studio space (London N1)
• Studio supplies and supplier relations
• Basic book-keeping and finance admin
• Basic planning and scheduling admin
• Resourcing and HR admin support
• Travel planning and booking support
• Successful client delivery
• Supporting new business, project proposals and planning (when needed)
• Supporting marketing, communications, and PR (when needed)
You should have;
• BA Degree (an advantage but not essential)
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Minimum 1-year running or studio admin experience (ideally in graphic design)
• Good IT skills
• Proven track record as a team player
• Positive outlook and can-do attitude
• Understanding of clients in Luxury & Lifestyle, Media & Communications, Digital & Technology and Arts & Culture
A full and detailed job specification will be supplied to all candidates short-listed for interview. Please note this role sits on the studio management side of the business and will not convert/be access to a design role.