6 month FTC to Permanent
Salary £75k to £85k doe
London based, remote working
An opportunity to manage high-end luxury fashion client accounts, collaborate with industry renowned creative director and photographers.
This position involves a range of responsibilities, including client management, creative services with operations, pre-production, production and overseeing postproduction for luxury fashion campaigns.
Often working demanding hours and travel across EU and USA.
An incredibly rewarding opportunity for the right person.
- Be the main point of contact with clients for all matters, and direct relationships.
- Organize meeting with clients always proposing a detailed agenda
- Receive client briefing, plan the creative development process from kick off, to creative milestones, to final presentation.
- Work with creative team to develop the deck narrative and align with CD
- Manage client communication and expectations on content and dates
- Pro-actively plan resource allocation throughout the year
- Stay in the loop of communications between production partners and client
- Attend all production shoots in London, Milan, Paris, USA, manage and grow relationship with client
- Manage all creative operations
- Troubleshoot problems
- Manage a post-producer
- And more.
Experience and abilities needed;
- Experience of directing luxury fashion client accounts
- Experience of luxury fashion shoot production
- Comfortable with the demands of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of traveling to Milan, Paris, USA for shoots
- Experience of pre-production, production and know how to oversee post production.
- It would be a bonus if you can speal Italian or French
If you have a the required experience, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Please send through your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review each and every application (which takes a great deal of time), therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All the best
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.