ABOUT THE JOB
Natoora is a fast-growing company with a clear mission; this is a huge opportunity to make your mark as a designer and work creatively towards meaningful change across the food system.
We're looking for a confident designer with a conscience, who is able to combine creative spark, lateral thinking and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving to deliver striking campaigns across our digital and physical channels.
As part of our growing Brand team, you will have a knack for distilling complex ideas into simple, effective designs and know how to deliver your artwork with conviction and integrity
From creating engaging animations using After Effects to designing campaign posters for our stores, you will put a fresh graphic spin on creative projects, following them from concept to completion. You will have at least 3 years of experience using Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and have an inside-out understanding of printing processes, resolution & colour management. You’ll have an eye for typography and always be looking to other brands and disciplines to inform truly original designs that stand ahead of curve.
We supply some of the most forward-thinking, well-established chefs in the restaurant industry as well as retail consumers who might be less knowledgeable about fresh produce. With Natoora outposts in London, Paris, Milan, New York, Copenhagen and LA, a wide-ranging skill set and great flexibility are essential in order to truly engage this ever-widening audience with our movement.
You’ll be confident in juggling several projects at once and at your happiest when no two days are the same. Willing to get stuck in, always looking to go beyond what you already know. Most importantly, you’ll be bright, inventive and honest, led by a genuine desire to change the way food is being farmed & supplied and spurred on by the belief that bold, brilliant design has the power to disrupt the status quo.
- You have 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer and extensive knowledge of Adobe CC, including creating animations using After Effects
- You enjoy turning complex concepts into clear visuals
- You have outstanding verbal and written skills and can communicate your ideas effectively within the team, to key stakeholders and to printers & suppliers
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You value honesty, humility and growth above ego
- You genuinely want to drive a food system revolution through incredible design
- You're based in either London or New York City.