We are on the look out for a mid-weight designer to join our London studio. The ideal fit will roll up their sleeves, gets involved and makes things happen.
They love all the stages of the design process; from ideation, all the way through to seeing your ideas come to life, no matter what medium. But above all, someone who wants to join our tight-knit team, to progress as a designer, to contribute to our studio, its reputation, and most of all its culture.
- You are driven by great design and creativity.
- You are a thinker and problem solver.
- You seek excellence in everything you do.
- You have exceptional design skills – first and foremost as a brand design but have additional skill(s) in either Motion, 3D, Processing, UI or alike.
- You are keen to collaborate not only with your fellow designers but also strategists and programme managers
- You are fluent in English, and other languages are a plus too.
- You’re excited about joining a close knit international team and work with clients from all over the world.
- You have a right to work in the UK.
- 4/1 office / home
- Half day Friday
- 10 days of remote working each year
- 26 days of leave per year
- Health insurance
How to apply
If you’re interested, please drop your links / CV / portfolio to email@example.com with headline: LDN Designer