We’re looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join our fully remote team working on a variety of strategy, brand and digital projects for clients across the globe.
Wunderdogs is an independent creative agency with a growing (15+) distributed team across the U.S., Latin America and Europe. We provide beginning-to-end strategy, design and production services to forward thinking brands in the technology space, from startups to established companies.
From one-off projects to long-term engagements, no two Wunderdogs projects are the same: if you’re a manager who enjoys variety in what you do, the diverse nature of our work is sure to keep you on your toes.
As a Studio Manager, you will handle the daily operations of Wunderdogs, improving on our day to day processes, supporting projects and keeping our team accountable. You will work internally, across the agency with our Account Management, Operations and Creative teams to ensure that our internal process runs smoothly.
As a Studio Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day running of Wunderdogs; managing studio operations, making full use of project management and collaboration tools.
- Managing all aspects of the budget for each project, along with financial tracking and controls. Efficiently managing studio time in accordance with the budget.
- Implementing deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows, to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery.
- Managing internal and external resources.
- Invoicing and supplying accounts with monthly forecasts and projections.
- Curating image libraries and video, art work and branding assets. Ensuring files are stored and named according to protocols and timesheets are completed effectively.
- Assisting with setting up systems and processes so that the studio and the wider agency are aware of how the creative studio operates.
- Assisting with administrative work including but not limited to: scheduling, assembling service proposals, hour tracking, etc.
- Ensuring that internal team meetings are run smoothly by creating meeting frameworks, templates and finding additional ways to support team members and team culture.
We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
- 4+ years in a creative/agency environment.
- Fluent English.
- Understanding of internal agency processes and constraints.
- Flexibility in managing multiple projects, deadlines and budgets.
- Experience working with in-house teams and contractors.
- Experience in workflow management, including platforms like Paymo, Slack, Notion and others
- Will do what it takes to deliver projects on time, and on budget.
- Enjoys a highly flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Diverse team (team members are based in San Francisco, Seattle, Buenos Aires, Belgrade, Moscow, London, Beijing)
- Interesting projects from all over the globe
- KPI-based bonuses
- Fully remote (travelling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and market rate at candidate's location
How to apply
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, references and any supporting materials to email@example.com