Who we’re looking for:
An extraordinarily talented conceptual digital designer who thinks big and dreams bigger. Someone who believes that shooting for the moon and landing amongst the stars is the norm. As nothing stops us on our mission to make human moments and connections around the world.
Our client is a creative digital agency that works with brands like themselves, who believe in making money and doing good. They do it for:
• Consumer brands
• Sustainable businesses
• And tech companies that change human behaviour for good.
Digital Designer Requirements:
About brilliant you
You will have agency experience in a design role, with a strong focus on digital design, especially at a conceptual level. But whilst we need a strong digital skillset, you’ll be working on all things we deliver – from brand development, to creative campaigns, web design, social and digital ads.
You’ll be great at…
• Understanding the different ways people interact with brands, especially in a digital world
• Delivering show-stopping creative ideas that drive conversion of our clients’ businesses
• High-quality digital design expertise – from creative concepts, to website and digital assets
• World-class brand development, creative campaigns and asset execution
• Bringing killer creative ideas to the table that make us stand out from the crowd.
• Applying your creative problem-solving skills to everything we do
• Inspiring clients with innovative creative thinking and beautiful design
• A love of world-changing ideas, and a desire to contribute to shaping them
• A natural curiosity for the many different ways customers interact with brands, especially digitally.
• Enthusiasm to expand on skills in branding work, digital campaigns, experience design.
• A passion for and comfort with working in multi-disciplinary teams across strategy, creative, design, UX and tech
If you think this role suits you down to the ground, then hit apply and we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Soho, London
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000
Hours: Monday – Friday
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Agency, Digital Marketing Consultancy, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Campaigns, Digital Content, Digital Conversion, Marketing Analytics, etc.