We are Poppins, a branding and digital creative agency focused on delivering beautiful identities and building impeccable digital products. We are a family of designers, writers, strategists and developers who believe in our work because we truly care about what we do.
About the role
We’re looking for a designer with 1/2+ years experience. You'll be working on projects spanning a wide range of disciplines, being exposed to design challenges across brand, campaign and digital. Our work is ideas based and strategic, so your primary job will be to collaborate on, and contribute to, projects — with brilliant creative ideas, amazing design and craft skills and clear thinking.
You'll be expected to...
- Deliver ideas & concepts that combine creative and strategic understanding
- Think beyond the logo, providing well rounded brand identity systems
- See challenges as opportunities
- Think digitally, creating brands that feel as much at home online as they do in print
- Have an eye for detail, with solid craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Articulate your ideas to the wider team with clarity and confidence
- 1/2+ years of experience (preferably with brand led creative agencies)
- A portfolio full of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard
- A passion for all things branding and digital
- A high level of accuracy and an obsessive attention to detail
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of print and digital design best practices (animation is a big bonus)
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Good communication skills
- A proactive appetite for learning new skills
As a small but rapidly growing team, our culture is important to us. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive team, underpinned by values of creativity, integrity and care. The studio is small and fast-paced so you'll need a good sense of humour, an open mind and the ambition to help create a world-class design standard.
We're a social bunch too – so we're looking for someone who's as comfortable working hard on a pitch as they are enjoying a post-work drink.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working — Option to work up to 3 days from home per week
- Generous, personal health & wellness package
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- We will match charity fundraising efforts
- Work from anywhere in the world for 2 weeks of the year
- Join a growing and exciting studio with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment
Please note that although we do have a flexible working policy, we would like members of the design team to be in at least two days a week (at their choosing).