We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to drive the end-to-end design process for the entire Thingtesting web experience. You’ll be the first full-time product designer on the team.
You have a history of shipping beautiful, thoughtful digital products to real users: from conducting user research, UX and visual design, building prototypes, and overseeing their pixel-perfect execution all the way to production.
You are passionate about your craft, love the journey of discovery through iteration, and have relentlessly high standards. You translate ambiguous user needs through qualitative & quantitative data into simple, intuitive, and beautiful user experiences. You are a strong communicator with the ability to defend your designs to a broad audience while internalizing and responding to feedback. We’re looking for a senior team member that will work collaboratively with the rest of our team.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, shape our product and drive the end-to-end design process of our digital products.
- A friendly and nurturing atmosphere to grow in.
- We’re 100% remote and you’ll have the freedom to work from where you want within CET +2/-2 timezones (Central European Time).
- Competitive compensation (a negotiable package of salary and equity), benefits, paid vacation, and other perks.
We require that you:
- Have 5+ years of design experience, working on online applications with real-world users
- Are able to provide samples of work that show complex and creative UX solutions, strong visual design, and solid information architecture
- Have experience working collaboratively with product, engineering, and creative teams throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver a user experience that is of the highest standard
- Love communicating complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
- Are experienced in facilitating user research and usability testing with a systems approach to design
- Develop and maintain design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
- Are detail-oriented and self-motivated with a passion for consistency, organization, usability, and discoverability
- Are proficient with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or other prototyping tools (we use Figma currently)
- Have a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and a desire to build accessible products for all users
- Are a fluent English speaker and writer with excellent communication skills, to be able to set clear goals, and bring people along to them
Nice to Haves:
- Have experience writing HTML & CSS (even better if you know some React)
- Background working with or at early-stage startups
- Love consumer products and are able to empathize with our users
How to apply
In our application, we will ask you to:
- Write a short intro about yourself and tell us what makes you excited to join the Thingtesting team. Please also let us know where you are currently based.
- Include links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done, and that help us get to know you better: portfolio, LinkedIn profile, Instagram, resume, etc.
- Also, feel free to send any questions about the role to Jenny at: email@example.com 👋