As a Senior Designer on the Pupil marketing team, you’ll help us bring our brands to life across digital and physical experiences. Working closely with our Head of Design, you’ll be a custodian for our visual identities, taking care of our brand assets as we scale globally into new countries.
Your work will cover everything from paid and organic media assets, website design, marketing emails, presentations, uniform design, and a lot more.
You’ll collaborate with external creative talent (such as photographers, animators and illustrators) as well as internal stakeholders throughout every department at Pupil.
At Pupil, we value design and aesthetics very highly, so your work will have a real impact on our mission to digitise the world’s interiors.
Who we’re looking for:
This role requires expert craftsmanship for all aspects of communication design and a high level of attention to detail.
You should be the kind of designer that asks what you can remove, not add (think “Less, but better”). You should enjoy the process of simplifying complex ideas to create elegant and meaningful comms.
Expect to bring your energy, personality and view of the world we live in, from sustainability, architecture, art, AI and beyond.
Your experience will include:
- At least 5+ years design experience
- Working in a fast-paced environment, ideally in-house at a tech company but an agency background is also fine
- Proactive, decisive and collaborative behaviour that leads to successful delivery of projects
- Understanding the importance of great copy that leads to a successful design
- Designing marketing websites, ideally using Figma
- Creating beautiful illustrations in a specific brand style
- Auditing, developing and maintaining brand identity systems and digital asset libraries
- Visual storytelling, art direction and idea creation
- Confidence using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator as your daily tools
- Managing your design projects using tools like Monday.com, Jira, Trello or Asana
- Video production, After Effects, Cinema 4D and Webflow would be a bonus, but not essential
We are Pupil, a spatial data technology company based in London but operating globally.
We’ve created an ecosystem to digitally map the built world, from the inside out.
Through our two real estate products, Spec (residential) and Stak (commercial), Pupil is taking physical ‘offline’ buildings and digitising them.
Pupil captures highly accurate data and turns it into products that deliver value for customers through our award winning AI. This accuracy will have an unprecedented impact in solving the inefficiency of decision making in real estate markets around the world. It will create a more transparent, trusted, sustainable and efficient industry.
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices. To be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to apply
To apply, please send us your CV and portfolio of your work (either a link or PDF).