We are a small London creative agency https://www.uncommonly.co.uk/, producing a mix of editorial and social media content, brand identity work and shoot production/art direction for some of the world's top luxury brands. Content is across digital (website, app and social media) and print. The design department's work involves end-to-end art direction, commissioning of illustration and photography, design of magazines, books, social media; brand positioning/identity; video production; fashion/lifestyle shoots; occasional website design; small animation projects. Content produced covers luxury travel, food and drink, cars, style, art and design, technology.
We are looking for a highly-organised writer/copywriter/editorial assistant to work on content for an invitation-only luxury lifestyle app for a leading luxury automotive brand. Tasks would include writing up content based on detailed information from the app’s concierge team; copywriting of content about the brand’s products; working closely with the app’s editorial project manager to maintain the smooth operation of the editorial production line and the CMS; also deputising for the editorial project manager in their absence and liaising directly with the client.
- Journalistic qualities of accuracy, good grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- An ear for the appropriate language and TOV.
- Organisational skills include the ability to keep spreadsheets and production schedules meticulously updated
- Confident enough to liaise with the client in a nimble and professional manner.
- You should also be comfortable working within a CMS and publishing digital content.
9am - 6pm, 5 days/week.
We offer a flexible approach to working both in office and remotely.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org