About the role
We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with creating thumb stopping content that catches people’s attention on social media with an interest in the home decor industry. You aren’t phased by which platform it is...it could be TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest or even YouTube. You just feel the need to create, engage and entertain an audience with bold content.
You will be someone that thinks about scrolling for viral content in their sleep, and is constantly on the lookout for the next biggest trend. You will most likely be a content creator in your own right, potentially with your own social following...and are excited about the thought of using your creativity to tell a brand story in a unique engaging way.
We are looking for someone who is looking to develop never-before-seen concepts and, crucially, will be the one to own the beginning to end delivery. Working closely with the Creative Lead you’ll be encouraged to rip up the rulebook and take a bold approach that you feel is best to get the desired results.
- Take your deep understanding of social media and audience engagement to develop a strong, standout creative strategy for Lick - with a particular focus on TikTok and Youtube.
- Craft compelling and brave creative concepts for social campaigns to project our brand positioning, build community, and increase engagement.
- Create and produce content. Taking the idea from concept to reality...Once complete, you will hand over the assets to the paid digital and social team ready for distribution.
- 1+ years of experience (internships included) in a design capacity with a portfolio that showcases your work.
- Fluency in Adobe CC for both stills and video content creation.
- Fluency with TikTok content creation
- Enthusiasm is paramount in this role - we’re looking for someone who will ensure that our creative output is always at a high standard, with an undercurrent of boldness and bravery to push our creative direction
- A creative thinker with a big imagination and tons of ideas
- An obsession with design and creative culture and a passion for brands and branding
- Hunger to develop and push your design practice
- An open mind and curiosity
- Brilliant communication skills
- Ability to take initiative on projects, be proactive and get stuff done
- Be able to meet deadlines and manage personal workload