Tomorrow Bureau is a design and 3D studio based in London.
Our work is varied and ranges from concept car launches for Renault to helping biotechnology companies launch new and clean cosmetic brands. As a studio, we dedicate time to developing our own work. Allowing us to explore new ideas.
We are a small studio looking for someone with a positive attitude and bright personality to work alongside the creative directors and designers. You will become an integral part of the team, helping us move forward and inject energy into the studio.
We are looking for someone ambitious and who wants to work on exciting projects.
Hybrid working - in the studio three days per week.
Bonus: Fluent French
- Work alongside the creative director to map out project needs based on client brief
- Prepare accurate and detailed budgets and schedules, ensuring projects run on time and budget.
- Liaise with clients to prepare SOW / contracts, negotiating scope and usage rights
- Define resources and projects requirements, keeping track of costs and ensuring they fall within budget
- Keep track of internal / studio resources, prioritising tasks when projects run in parallel and ensuring deadlines are met
- Negotiate, book and manage external resources alongside the art director
- Be the first point of contact with the client, managing new queries / requests, keeping ongoing dialogue to manage their expectations, ensuring they provide feedback in a timely manner, and clearly communicate any changes to project scope
- Relay any requests from the creative team to the client, ensuring all necessary assets are provided in a timely manner
- Working alongside the studio manager to track invoices and payments, chasing clients when required
- Managing project delivery, responsible for final QC and ensuring all deliverables are supplied to spec
- 4-5 years minimum experience as a producer in a creative studio / agency
- Strong knowledge of techniques within 3D, animation and design
- Highly organised with excellent time & project management skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritise conflicting tasks while remaining calm and confident
- Great communication skills & client relationship management
- Team orientated and enthusiastic, ensuring motivation levels stay high
- Good understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Proficiency in Asana, or equivalent project management software
- Basic knowledge of Creative Cloud recommended
As part of our ambition to create a supportive workspace, we are making a new commitment to the well-being of our team. On top of sick leave, we want to make the following available to our team :
Mental Health Days
If you need to take time off to address your mental health, we encourage you to be transparent with us. We fully support you taking time off to do something good for your mental health and well-being to prevent any deterioration that may affect your ability to work or be comfortable within the working environment.
Menstrual Care & Support
- We will also include three days of paid leave if you need it.
- Provision of products to help with any discomfort.
- Possibility of working from home should you need to.
How to apply
Please email us at email@example.com