Praline is looking for the right candidate to join our team based on Broadway Market, London.
Praline is a creative design agency that works on a wide range of projects, from book design to branding, exhibitions and art direction. Since 2000, Praline has grown into a highly respected design agency, working with clients like Creative Entrepreneurs, Thames&Hudson, The Wick, Waddington Custot, Pace Gallery to name a few.
We are looking for a dynamic, confident and friendly person to primarily develop new business leads, helping to grow the studio's network of clients across various industries, and raise the studio’s profile. The role also involves being responsible for the studio’s communication, creating, editing and curating visual and written content for our website and social media platforms.
The position requires someone who has a passion for graphic design, branding and the creative industry. An understanding of agencies, brands and graphic design would be preferable.
– Approach and organise meetings with relevant potential clients
– Build a strong development and communication strategy
– Plan and control communication about the studio and our projects on all medias (social media, website, newsletter, press releases)
– Create, edit and curate written and visual assets for social media and website
– Support the team, as may be required by the Director and Project Manager
– Seek out new business opportunities and new clients for the studio while communicating with clients we have previously worked with or been in contact with (Researching into companies/prospective clients; finding contacts; arranging meetings/calls; prepare relevant portfolio presentations to send or present to them / Research into potential partnerships / lectures)
– Find new briefs and tenders to apply (public tender channels)
– Point of contact for framework agreements and do responses for those briefs
– Tenders: Help creating strategic proposal and pitch presentations/responses to briefs.
– Produce and create content for project releases/launch, social media, case studies:
– Create visual assets to illustrate the projects (static, video, etc)
– Photography/retouching for design materials + photograph and mock-up design materials
– Copywriting about projects (for project descriptions for website, social media, presentations, etc)
– Maintain and create all portfolio presentations
– Manage all Praline social media and create content for it: Images for Insta; Articles for Linkedin; etc
– Manage and update Contact Database
– Create content and copy for newsletters;
– Manage and update designbypraline.com – create project pages, journal entries, etc and update all info online. + managing new website design
– PR: Create press-releases for new projects + visuals and send to design blogs/magazines.
– Awards – research into awards and create applications for them
– Previous experience in the industry is desirable, though not essential
– Interest in public relations, social media and new business
– Self-initiated and able to work on own initiative without the requirement for close supervision
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
– Strong social skills
What we offer:
– Flexi-work or full remote possible
– A Friendly and creative environment where the candidate can grow
– Studio based at the heart of East London on Broadway Market