Account Director - Strategic FMCG brand packaging
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join the Sunhouse team.
We are Sunhouse, a positively different brand design agency. We believe in people before egos, creativity before wealth, partners before clients and a smile before work.
Our client roster includes some of the biggest global names in FMCG alongside some of the most exciting, up-and-coming challenger brands around.
We are a highly-creative, hands-on team. We love positive, collaborative people who thrive on getting stuck in and working hard.
About the Position
We love Account Directors, because we know how absolutely essential they truly are…
As a member of the Senior Team, they set the tone for the agency, shaping the culture with their knowledge, charisma and drive. As a trustworthy collaborator with a strong strategic mind, they transform clients into partners, nurturing relationships that are mutually beneficial and long-lasting. They take on the responsibility for the financial aspects of each account with skill, and give their team the inspiration they need to deliver brave creative work time and time again. On top of all of this, they mentor the CS team, helping them develop their skill set in order to deliver the best service possible for our clients worldwide.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Experience: 6+ years with a FMCG packaging-focused brand design agency working at Account Director level.
- Commercial Savvy: You’ll understand the financial business targets and, with our Ops and finance teams, deliver against the processes required to achieve them.
- A Strategic Mind: You’ll have it and be able to apply it to our client's business and the categories they operate in.
- A Creative Eye: With a deep respect and understanding of design, you’ll have an opinion and be able to express it in a way that supports the creative process, not derails it.
- Ready for Adventure: Be able to work remotely until the world resets, and after that point, be willing and able to travel to client meetings both in the UK and abroad.
Our new Account Director will receive all the industry-standard perks they’d expect, as well as actual work-life balance in a world-class studio that’s a stone’s throw away from the shores of Cornwall and the mountains of Wales.
Are you ready for something Positively Different?