Creative Lives in Progress (formerly Lecture in Progress) is an inclusive creative careers resource, on a mission to transform the way emerging talent access, understand and connect with the industry.
We encourage greater transparency and representation within the creative working world by sharing advice and insight, highlighting entry-level opportunities, as well as hosting events that bring talent and industry together.
With that mission in mind, we are now looking for a passionate, super efficient and proactive individual to come on board and support us as a Junior to Mid-weight Project Manager full time. You’ll work collaboratively with the Creative Lives in Progress’s team across digital events and editorial as well as liaise extensively with an array of our company partners, so a positive, make-it-happen attitude is key.
Being a small company, the hybrid role incorporates both events and account responsibilities and is ideal for someone well-organised, with an ability to manage and prioritise tasks. The role also involves overseeing our Creative Company Listings.
- Working closely with the Senior Project and Account Manager across a variety of our internal and company partner projects within the Creative Lives in Progress platform.
- Confident communicator and collaborator with some experience communicating across teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process-driven, organised and methodical with a high attention to detail in both writing and with numbers
- Relevant project management experience
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a timely manner
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, with a consistent, positive can-do attitude
- Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges
- Passionate about the future of the creative industry and helping emerging talent find opportunities
- Awareness and understanding of the creative industry
- Support the Senior Project & Account Manager on the coordination of onboarding new company partners to Creativelivesinprogress.com
- Manage the delivery of our monthly digital activations and events
- Support the Senior Project & account Manager on Company Partner content and digital activations and communications
- Liaising between project teams to keep projects and resource on schedule
- Management of the company email inboxes
- Management of company partner featured opportunity listings
- Management of our Creative Company Listings board
- Ensure our marketing materials are up to date
- Ensure we are recording our impact efficiently and effectively
- Maintain the identity and values of the business publicly and represent the business where necessary at in-person or online events
- Build successful, lasting relationships with our company partners and community.
- Salary: £22,250 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Level: Junior to mid-weight
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm, with 1 hour for lunch (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm except Fridays)
- Reports to: Senior Project & Accounts Manager
- Location: Unit 1, 25 Downham Road, London N1 5AA (Currently working remotely until 2022)
- Application deadline: 6pm 11th August 2021
- Start date: September 2021