Studio Certain are looking for a Mid-weight Designer to join its busy creative team in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong conceptual thinker who has experience working with clients of all sizes, across a wide range of industry sectors in both B2B and B2C.
This role is perfectly suited to a designer who enjoys the cut and thrust of a smaller agency environment, getting involved at every level. It’s very much a hands-on role working closely with a tight knit team and a lovely bunch of clients. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years previous experience
- Small and/or large agency experience
- A portfolio containing a wide range of amazing work
- Ability to work as part of a team and the confidence to take on smaller projects independently
- Be able to articulate your ideas and have good presentation skills
- Solid awareness of design and cultural trends
We’re looking for a confident designer who is able to produce interesting and exciting ideas and your portfolio should ideally show:
- Strong brand / identity work
- Solid understanding of brand roll out across a wind range of assets/comms
- Conceptual based work
- Evidence or work across traditional and digital landscapes, including social channels
The role is a full-time position based in our central London office, currently the team is working 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely. This is a flexible arrangement based on business requirements.
Please do include your salary expectations and notice period in your application.