Personal Assistant to Director of BA & Legal Non Scripted and the Studios Finance Team
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
This role entails…
The role of the Personal Assistant will be to provide comprehensive PA and administrative support to the Director of Business Affairs, Non Scripted and individuals in the Studios International Finance Team.
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deal appropriately with a range of internal and external correspondence/enquiries by mail, e-mail and telephone
- Arrange meeting rooms, conference calls, Google hang-out facilitation, refreshments and presentation materials
- Arrange and book travel
- Manage and maintain schedules, optimising use of time and balancing constantly changing diary commitments
- Manage and screen internal and external telephone calls; take messages; communicate incoming and outgoing information in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Take appropriate action on day to day issues and have the ability to problem solve
- Build and maintain a reliable and trusting working relationship within the team, internal departments and external clients
- Keep and maintain a proficient, tidy and organised filing system
- Photocopy, scan and fax documents as necessary
- Arrange purchase orders, track invoices and payments
- Undertake a range of department specific administrative & supportive tasks
- Process and submit expenses
- Maintain the departmental holiday chart
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all issues discussed
- Additional ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities as required
- (There may be a need to work late or extended hours according to business needs)
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- PA experience at a Senior level
- Efficient typing skills with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel & GoogleMail (or alternative)
- Experience managing complex diaries
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*. (minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Demonstrably strong communication skills, with the confidence and tact to liaise with a wide cross-section of senior level and external contacts, building good interpersonal relationships across the Client group
- Ability to successfully manage expectations in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a clear perspective of the departmental priorities, to focus on relevant tasks and timeframes
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in accommodating short-term changing needs
- The ability to work independently using own initiative as well as forming part of a close-knit, established team
- Effective and proven organisational skills
- Assertive and confident with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A track record of consistent performance and an excellent eye for detail
- Drive and passion to succeed in all tasks
- Authentic passion and interest for ITV
If you want more information regarding this role please feel free to email TalkingCareers@itv.com
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.