Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to work with one another. All sorts of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Designer at Siegel+Gale, you will:
• Refine and develop all aspects of chosen design concept under supervision of senior design team.
• Work with production team to ensure integrity of design in final deliverables.
• Preparation of materials for client and internal meetings.
• Management of scheduling and coordination of project deliverables with Consultant/Project Manager.
• Coordinate the procurement of outside materials for client projects.
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
• Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including Adobe CS, Basic Microsoft Office, and Illustrator. Additional interests in motion and digital are a plus (After Effects, Figmaor, Sketch, or Invision)
• Strong execution skills with a good eye for details.
• Comfortable with the fundamentals of visual design and brand storytelling.
• Knowledge of brand identity work, brand/style guidelines and brand systems.
• Strong communication skills.
• Solid time management skills.
• Ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines.
• Ability to simplify
• Digital expertise
• Travel as required.
• 3-4 years of innovative design experience in a design, consulting, or advertising firm with both consumer and B2B clients.
• Undergraduate degree (B.F.A.) or equivalent; or 4 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination education and experience.
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Please apply online at http://www.siegelgale.com/careers