We’re looking for a talented mid / senior Motion Graphics Designer to join our expanding team.
We are Conductor. A creative agency dedicated to sport. We work with the leading brands in cycling and other sports to bring them closer to their audience through unique creative concepts and world-class design execution.
Our work ranges from brand strategy, identity, product and brand campaigns through to content creation, print, packaging and much more. Clients include Canyon, Specialized, Chance Running, Rouleur, TIME, The Running Channel, KOO, Wahoo, Haute Route and more.
We’re passionate about design, creativity, sport and an active lifestyle. It's a very exciting time at Conductor – our ambition is to continue our rapid growth, work with icons of sport, deliver award-winning work and have fun along the way.
We have offices in London and Brighton, although we’re open to a remote working.
You have the chance to work on some iconic sports brands, develop concepts and commission photography and film to fulfil your creative vision.
Who we are looking for…
A talented, passionate motion graphics designer with a minimum of 2 years industry experience. Someone with a keen eye for typography, layout and graphic design and a desire to create world-class motion graphics.
You’ll be responsible for conceptualising, creating and managing your outputs. Work will range from short videos for social media content all the way up to full product and brand launch films.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in a similar role
- Superb conceptual, art direction, animation, and motion design experience
- Strong portfolio of previous motion design work
- Superior knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- An understanding of sound design
- Good workflow and folder structure management for video content and motion design
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final delivery of the project
- Usage and understanding of 3D modelling and animation packages like Cinema 4D (a bonus)
- An understanding of delivery specs for social, online, and broadcast
- Experience using collaborative team communication and project management applications such as Slack
- Working with our creative directors and clients to develop and deliver outstanding motion graphics projects
- Ability to manage project deliverables and timescales to ensure projects are delivered to the studio budget
- Work on a few projects at the same time, manage workflow and maintain open communication with the creative directors
- Have the ability to review and improve your own outputs before sharing with the wider team
- Design storyboards and animation sketches
- Continuously enhance technical knowledge in motion graphics software packages
- Support the design team when necessary with graphic design and light art working
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary: £30,000 – £36,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension scheme
- Studio or remote working (depending on your preference)
- Software training budget
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas closure
- Studio social events throughout the year such as design talks, exhibitions, sports events, Summer and Christmas parties