We are Accept & Proceed. Actually, we are Accept & Proceed and you. We partner with visionaries. People who hunger for radical ideas. People who like radical action. People who don’t flinch at the world we’ve been given to solve. We work with brands on beauty and change. We design with both the analytic and the aesthetic in mind.
At Accept & Proceed no role is singular, they are all multi dimensional, there are core tasks but also an expectation that you will bring knowledge, insight and energy to all opportunities to ensure we are all delivering the work of our lives. We strongly believe diversity helps us create better design and we welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
Our collaborative approach helps our clients tell stories and deliver projects that resonate in an emotional way. Our specialisms include strategy, branding and events, digital, print and retail.
We are B Corp and use our profits and growth as a means to a greater end. Our business exists to support the lives of those involved and to bring about positive change through our work.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team, with experience delivering both brand development and digitally focused projects. Supported by our Senior Client Partner you will be an integral part of the creative studio. You will deliver a wide range of bespoke projects ensuring successful pitching, pricing, planning and delivery.
Responsibilities & deliverables –
- Work directly and communicate regularly with Senior Client Partners and stakeholders, ensuring a high level of client management
- Maintain the open and ‘colleague-like’ relationship we already have and find ways of improving the ways we work together
- Understand the client’s long-term goals and challenges as well as immediate ones
- Problem solve and manage any issues through to a positive outcome
- Translate client briefings to full written briefs & project specifications
- Lead out the development of new business proposals and SOW’s
- Lead out internal and external workshops and sessions – including scoping sessions
- Manage and organise studio workflow for live & prospect projects
- Deliver and handle multiple, mid – large scale projects
- Lead out internal and external workshops and sessions
- Set, manage and track budgets, timeframes and deadlines – reporting in to the Senior Client Partner, with weekly project status & monthly cost reporting
- Bring together relevant creative teams, both internal team and external partners to respond to project briefs, setting agendas, identifying tasks and managing workflow required to deliver projects
- Work closely with the Strategy and Creative Director, to lead workshop sessions, assist with proposals and pitch documents, attend new business meetings as required.
- Ability to source and co-ordinate partners and suppliers, ensuring on-time and high level delivery of work
- Supporting the business with the growth and development of both new and existing partnership opportunities
- Pro-active in sharing results and successes with both the team & client
Skills, experience & personal attributes –
- Previous experience working as a producer/project manager in a creative agency essential – ownership of large scale projects end to end
- Demonstrable experience and skill at managing multiple commercial projects generating SoW, budgets, schedules, contracts and SLA’s concurrently
- Excellent communicator and skilled negotiator with the ability to manage relationships and expectations with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally
- Strong leadership skills
- Good knowledge and familiarity of project management tools
- Personable and flexible you can maintain focus and keep calm when working under pressure delivering to tight deadlines
- You share our vision to create positive work for positive change
- You are passionate about design, branding, arts and culture
Nice to haves –
- Knowledge of Google Doc and Mac software platforms
- Experienced in leading out digital projects, both design and production aspects of delivery
- Experienced in leading out activation / installation projects, both design and production aspects of delivery
- Solid eye & passion for good design
- Agile trained
Benefits at A&P –
9-day fortnight (every-other-Friday off, for nurture or to explore)
23 days holiday, increasing pro-rata with service, not including bank holidays, time off at Christmas, or a day off for your birthday
3 paid volunteer days per year
Access to private health and dental care
Inclusion & Diversity –
We strongly believe diversity helps us create better design and we welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please:
- Fill out our anonymous applicant survey (this helps us support the way we work to improve diversity & inclusion both within the industry and at A&P)
- Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org