dn&co is a brand and design consultancy that specialises in place and culture. We work on large place brands, helping define the strategy, brand and marketing across all platforms in collaboration with C-suite level clients and government officials. We also work with the culture sector, such as branding museums.
We are a 100% employee-owned business — that means you are part of a group of highly committed individuals who are looking to create great work with clients and develop and grown the company. With shared responsibilities comes shared profits.
You are a smart, highly organised and motivated individual with an interest in places and culture. We are looking for someone with 5+ years experience, ideally in an agency environment, with knowledge of running complex stakeholder branding projects as well as working in digital, print, environmental and more. Reporting to the Client Services Director, the Account Director will join a team of 5 others in the Client Services team and will be solely responsible for the running of their own key accounts in the studio.
- Main point of contact for client
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships and spotting opportunities for development
- Understanding the client’s expectations for the project and translating that into a clear brief
- Ensuring adequate strategic and design support is resourced
- Managing project timelines and agreeing key milestones with clients
- Ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with approved budget
- Coordinating and attending progress meetings
- Presenting new design work alongside the Strategy Director and Creative Director
- Capturing client feedback, ensuring amends are made and obtaining approvals
- Liaising with a wide range of project stakeholders
- Preparing presentations, agendas and contact reports
- Overseeing marketing budgets
- Overseeing all print and other production processes in collaboration with the Production Assistant/Project Manager
- Proactive and passionate about client care
- Confident and clear written and verbal communicator
- Super organised and able to react quickly to changing situations
- Passionate about strategy and creating meaningful solutions for client needs
- Enthusiastic, energetic, approachable
- Enjoys leading a team, able to relate to anyone
- Ability to understand and get excited about design
- Ability to understand and communicate the process
- Exceptional eye for detail: words, visuals, numbers
- Commercially–minded and a naturally strategic thinker
- Diplomatic negotiator
What we offer
- Opportunities to work on a diverse range of client projects
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Become part of a 100% employee-owned company
- A warm and passionate team
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare with access to physical and mental health rewards and benefits
- Cycle purchase scheme
- Cultural team outings
- Company initiatives: yoga, personal training, presentation training etc.
Please note that the role is currently London-based in our studio. However, we are currently working remotely up to 2 days per week.