Anyways Creative are on the lookout for an ambitious Middleweight Creative with an exciting portfolio of work to join our team.
You will need a thorough understanding of how brands operate and communicate, experience working on a variety of creative projects, including art direction, conceptual thinking, design and strategic thinking.
So you might currently call yourself a creative, a graphic designer, or an art director. Whatever your label, we would love to hear from you.
Creatives at Anyways are involved in all parts of the creative process. From research to idea generation, design and commissioning to production, we strongly believe that their input is essential at all stages of the project process—not just at the initial ideas stage.
This is because we pride ourselves on being a truly cross-disciplinary studio, and our clients and collaborators come from very different backgrounds. We make a point of working with people we feel are the experts needed to complete each job to the highest standard. As a result, you'll regularly be working alongside specialists from hugely varied disciplines, ranging from architecture to film; print design to branding; exhibition design, events, advertising and more.
You should be confident in responding to briefs with original and interesting ideas, managing your time across multiple projects, working collaboratively with the internal team, our collaborators and our clients, presenting work externally, and have experience, or an appetite, to lead projects too.
- Demonstrable track record of exceptional creative work, with great results
- Confident when presenting ideas and giving feedback, both internally and externally
- Culturally astute and aware of the industry, and wider culture, around you
- Pro-active within projects and studio culture
- Have an eye for detail
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving
- Good executional skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent communicator with both clients, collaborators and internal teams, and good people skills
- In depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, with additional programmes (E.G. Figa, Miro) an added bonus
- Well organised and able to stick to deadlines and budgets
- Good time management and task prioritisation skills
- Research, idea generation, design, presenting and commissioning on projects
- Briefing and leading relationships with creative collaborators
- Graphic Design (typography, layout, art working and image-making)
- Creating documents and presentations for internal and external projects
- Establishing, maintaining and developing relationships with both emerging and established names within the creative industry
- Salary: £28,000 - £39,000 (dependant on experience)
- Reporting into: Senior Creative
- Level: Midweight
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Studio Location: Unit 1, 25 Downham Road, London N1 5AA
- Application deadline: 6pm, 30th June
- Start date: Flexible
Due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, Anyways teams are working remotely with the option to use our studio based in London, Haggerston, for those who need it most. The company is supporting individuals to work from where they feel most comfortable for the remainder of 2021. We hope to facilitate teams who want to meet and collaborate on a regular basis post-lockdown.
How to apply
Via the link below...