Wolff Olins London is looking for a Studio Experience/Office Manager to join us on a 12 month FTC.
This role sits at the heart of our studio and our culture, it is crucial to the smooth running of the studio and plays an important role in the employee and client experience.
You will really understand the Wolff Olins culture and people, which will enable you to ensure our space is inviting and welcoming for all our people and allow you to adapt the space and our studio practices as our team and priorities evolve. Working with client teams you will ensure that clients feel welcome to our space.
As part of the commercial community, you will work with others to ensure that employees have the right environment to do the best work of their lives.
This role is based in our London studio 5 days per week, 08:30am - 5:00pm. When we have events we may ask that you start at 8:00am and finish at 6:30pm.
You are responsible for:
- Owning our space, ensuring it is always presented to our agreed standards
- Assisting client teams with room set up for client meetings including catering requirements
- Acting as the main liaison with bankside building services, to report issues and drive a resolution.
- Ordering stationery and maintaining stock levels.
- Assisting with desk changes and keep company floor plan up to date
- Pro-actively assisting with the set up for exhibitions and other special events
- Taking ownership of the space after events, requesting help from the wider business when you require more support
- Ensuring post room is kept tidy and that our post is collected
- Help booking outside space for external and internal events
- Organising company breakfasts and lunches. Including set up / clear down and owning the budget
- Organising WOW snacks, encouraging new starters and others to attend
- Acting as company fire warden, first aider and mental health first aider
- Setting up new starters desks to ensure they feel welcomed into their new home ( including ordering of flowers)
- Carrying out experience induction including health and safety induction for all new starters and tour of the building
- Assisting in ensuring all calls on the mainline are taken.
- Organising wellbeing initiatives such as Yoga and Circuits. Working with HR to organise other wellbeing events.
- Working with heads of communities to look for venues for away days
- Weekly submission of freelancers timesheets who do not have access to VPN
- Raising PO’s for all freelance contracts and ad hoc requests i.e. subscriptions
- Setting up new suppliers on AX for new freelancers and other ad hoc requests
- Record oversee visitor log recording when the US team visit the UK office
- Attending Omnicom Health & Safety Committee meetings working with AV technician to ensure we are compliant
- Building a strong relationship with accounts payable team
- Supporting HR team in carrying out right to work checks in their absence
- Have experience of working front of house, either in the hospitality industry or a creative environment
- Have experience of managing multiple stakeholders, and suppliers
- Enjoy multitasking, and taking pride in ensuring their is attention to detail in everything you do
- Have a creative mindset, enjoy being imaginative and trying new approaches
Wolff Olins believes in creating an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work. We are interested in our people having diverse points of view and different perspectives on the world. We set out to equip our people with the knowledge, confidence and tools to do the best work of their lives. Our purpose is to help our people create transformative brands that push businesses, people and the world forward.