Little Thief Studio is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to work on our accounts for major clients within sport.
Who are we:
We are a London-based multi-media creative studio specialising in end-to-end video content.
Join our small team of passionate creatives and work for a world-class client.
The Motion Graphic Designer will create amazing content for social and digital platforms for our high-profile clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports, with an excellent understanding of social platforms, capable of working to tight deadlines, and understanding the needs of clients
The role will be based in-house at the client's North-West London offices, with work from home options.
- Fully involved throughout the content cycle for videos across the clients channels.
- Producing content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms.
- Understand each brand's individual guidelines, tone of voice and specific distinctions between channels
- Ensure the Creative team is constantly evolving, keeping across technological and platform developments, maintaining Little Thief Studio and our clients at the forefront of digital and social innovation in the sport industry
- Ensure content is dynamic and consistent, and experiment with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
- A stand-out portfolio/showreel
- Excellent knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and working within Apple’s ecosystem.
- Detailed knowledge of - and enthusiasm for - the digital sport industry and social media.
- A strong interest and knowledge of football/ sports.
- An excellent understanding of what makes compelling content on social media channels, as well comprehend optimisation across different platforms
- Clear demonstration of creative thinking and ideation
- An ability to produce digitally drawn assets, with expertise in fundamental practices such as compositing, motion tracking and rotoscoping
- Strong communication and organisational skills, competent file management and attention to detail
- A passion for 2D motion graphic design and animation, with the ability to animate a variety of styles and techniques
- An innovative and creative mindset; it is imperative that the successful candidate is able to add flair to a project
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Include digital and social media design portfolio in application
Salary depending on experience, 2 year FTC with the potential to extend.