We are Poppins, a London-based branding and digital creative agency, focused on delivering beautiful identities and building impeccable digital products. We believe our work stands out because we pride ourselves on striking an emotional chord with our clients, through a love for truly great design.
We are a family of designers, writers, strategists and developers, growing rapidly in size and reputation.
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic problem solver with a love and hunger for designing creative websites and immersive digital experiences, across a variety of industries. You’ll be working collaboratively with brand designers to help express brand identities across web and digital touchpoints. We operate at the intersection of branding and product development, so we’re looking for someone able to bridge that gap, crafting beautiful, exciting experiences that fulfil a brand’s promise.
You'll be integral to the creative output of the studio, making ideas tangible through visual storytelling, design and interface design techniques.
You'll be expected to...
- lead digital projects from briefing to development handover
- deliver ideas and concepts that combine creative and digital understanding
- interpret ‘brand’ into digital product experiences
- think laterally, providing creative solutions as well as practical application
- see challenges as opportunities
- have an eye for detail, with solid craftsmanship and technical understanding
- effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- be an excellent communicator, articulating your ideas with clarity and confidence
- have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- 3-5 years of experience
- a portfolio full of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard
- a passion for creatively interpreting a brand into digital product experiences
- an ability to take ownership of the web design lifecycle
- an enthusiasm for championing user-centred design culture
- to be comfortable working in Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- experience using prototyping tools such as Invision
- experience with information architecture
- the ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- experience working within an agency
Poppins’ culture is really important to us. We are building a diverse and inclusive team, underpinned by values of creativity, integrity and support. We care about our work and we care about each other. The studio is fast-paced and constantly growing, so you'll need an open mind, a good sense of humour and to be able to take the initiative.
We're a social bunch too, so we're looking for someone who's as comfortable working hard on a pitch as they are enjoying a post-work wind-down.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working — option to work up to 2 days from home per week
- Generous personal health & wellness package
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- We will match charity fundraising efforts
- Up to four weeks a year working from anywhere in the world
- Join a growing and exciting studio with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, highly-motivated team where there’s never a dull moment