We are Pocko, a communication consultancy and artist agency based in a gallery in Dalston, east London. Amongst other things we represent outstanding Illustrators, Motion Artists and Photographers. We have over 20 years experience in producing content and providing services for the art, culture and communication fields.
We are now on the hunt for a new Agent / Producer to join the team and develop existing client relationships, attract new business and handle commissions from beginning to end whilst nurturing our roster of artists to ensure they are exposed to the best briefs out there.
- To pro-actively market the work of the represented artists, to commissioning clients worldwide with the objectives of securing high quality commissions for each artist.
- Market and push our roster of Photographers to professional connections.
- To sustain a weekly program of 3-4 face-to-face meetings with new ‘target’ commissioning companies and to develop and deepen relationships with existing Pocko clients.
- To project manage all commissions for the artists including negotiation of all contracts and billing.
- To offer curatorial and business advice to all artists to help them develop their portfolios and build their practices.
- To assist in the development of a strategic marketing strategy for Pocko and each represented artist.
- To manage and grow our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter following.
- To frequently update the website and ensure all online portfolios and news are up to date.
- Experienced with agenting and producing photographers and photography shoots.
- Excellent knowledge of the Advertising Industry and Licensing Usages.
- Friendly and bubbly personality. Someone who enjoys meeting new people and is passionate about the Pocko roster.
- Well organized and good at prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively across all verbal and written communications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Adaptable and willing approach to work with the ability to keep calm during times of pressure.
- Previous experience working successfully as an Agent / Artists’ Representative including successful acquisition and handling of commissions from new clients, especially from clients in the advertising and design sectors.
- Experience working with Wordpress, Photoshop, Google Docs and Filemaker Pro.
Salary based on experience.
Place of work: Dalston – East London. 51 A Kinghenry’s Walk N1 4NH.
Core hours: 9.30am – 6.30pm, Monday – Friday.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV explaining why you think you'd be a great fit for us.
Title the subject as - Agent/CreativeProducer + 'YourName'