GLOCK are on the hunt for an exceptional senior creative to create award-winning work for our key global brands.
Are you a strategic, solution-orientated conceptual thinker who wants to create impact and disruption in the drinks category?
Are you keen for your thinking to come alive across multiple channels and disciplines?
Are you a self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast paced environment?
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a creative agency
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Amazing strategic, conceptual and design skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC
- Experience leading, inspiring and developing a team of junior designers
- Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push beyond the expected
- Interesting and strong opinions, fed by a curiosity for brands, culture, arts, design and beyond
- Experience working in retail activation or on drinks brands would be a bonus (but not essential)
We create and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact.
We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree, Dewars, Martini and Noilly Pratt to name a few.
- The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency
- High level of responsibility and ownership over projects
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- Summer and Christmas staff parties and other social/cultural events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shared studio memberships to cultural institutions
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and a mapped out career path
- Summer working hours
- 21 days holiday, Christmas period and public holidays off