We are a Tokyo-born independent creative agency and have set up our London office in March 2019. This position is for a full-time, in-house role at our London office, with a start date in January/February 2022. Most of your time will be spent on London projects but we frequently work in collaboration with our Tokyo office as well.
monopo is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing London office. You will be part of the production team working on a range of brands and projects, from branding to advertising, social media and web, with the opportunity to expand your skills based on your interests.
- The successful candidate will be joining a small team of producers while also bringing a proactive approach to the table.
- Keeping on top of communications with clients on the day-to-day running of projects
- Coordinating teams internally to ensure projects are progressing efficiently and the team is fully enabled to do great creative work
- Establishing, building and maintaining external collaborator relationships (e.g. freelancers and production agencies)
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. Creating timelines and budget estimates
Project Managers at monopo:
- Have a passion for creative work that looks unlike anything else
- Are excited about solving problems they haven’t faced before
- Embrace the opportunity to make something new in an entirely new way
- Enjoy collaboration and have a habit of bringing people together
- Have a solutions-oriented mindset and a keen eye for detail
- Approach whatever comes their way in a hands-on and organised manner
- Are curious by nature, eager to learn something new everyday
You’re the perfect fit if you:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a project manager or producer in a branding/design agency, creative agency or digital design agency
- Have a good understanding of the creative production process from start to finish
- Are comfortable working across several projects and have the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Are confident in creating project schedules, planning and booking resources, and tracking assets from and to clients
- Are a natural and kind internal communicator, able to rally the team through clarity and optimism
- Share our passion for creative work that goes beyond the norm, challenging the limitations of the project to create new and unexpected outputs
- Have a valid UK work visa
Kind - Imaginative - Respectful - Curious - Experimental
We will offer you
- A diverse and stimulating environment. We’re a growing team of 7 in London and 30 in Tokyo. You will join an experienced team hungry to make work we can be proud of together.
- A rich variety of international brands and projects. From fashion to sports, science to tea, Japan to London, digital to branding, our projects cover a wide variety of categories, challenges and markets.
- A competitive salary based on your experience. We are looking for a mid-level or senior producer and will adapt the salary based on your level of experience.
- The opportunity to grow based on your own interests and ambitions. If there’s something you want to try or learn, we will find a way to help you do that.