We are Jones Knowles Ritchie
We are a branding business.
We inspire people and brands to be their true selves.
We transform legacy brands, and we build the brands of the future.
We make brands distinctive across the entire consumer experience.
We look for brave characters, tenacious spirits, and unlike-minded individuals.
But that's us. Now tell us about you…
We are currently looking for a junior-midweight Artworker.
You will need to have at least 2 years' experience within an artworking role and have perfect layout and typographical skills as well as a strong creative understanding and extensive print knowledge.
Working with your team, you will help to produce and deliver accurate print-ready artwork across a range of POS, retail environments, large format, campaign, and digital work.
- Supporting the general workings of the artwork team
- Acquiring a good understanding of the JKR design process from strategy to design
- Liaison with Account Management, Creative Services, and Production to establish and agree on the artwork specifics required for the job
- Using our final assets and high-res retouched imagery to rebuild design files so they are repro ready
- Development of a good working knowledge of all Adobe software programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Development of a good working understanding of the conventional print methods used for packaging and brand world assets
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity, or expression
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity, or expression.