Are you a data-savvy digital marketer with an analytical mindset? If so, this fantastic opportunity with a leading shopper agency could be for you!
Part of a global communications group, this well established agency is going through an exciting transformation and growth phase and are looking to bolster their digital team.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working on digital marketing campaigns, mining and interpreting marketing data to identify key insights, and tracking analytics to deliver on digital marketing strategies for a broad range of clients. Your main duties will include:
- Researching shopper and consumer behaviour across digital platforms and building audience profiles
- Analysing data from websites, e-commerce marketplaces and digital marketing campaign performances and producing reports
- Scheduling social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns
To be considered for this great Digital Marketing Executive role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar digital marketing role, preferably within a marketing agency
- excellent analytics experience (specifically Google and Amazon analytics)
- Comfortable with Business Manager for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- Familiar with social listening tools
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify would be a bonus